10-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #14
KaiserN54
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugs View Post
Failure of what due to downpipes?
You are so uneducated when it comes to this car its no wonder you created so many threads.

Take the car to the dealer since you cant diagnose the problem

Lol @ boost leak. Sorry I cant diagnose your problem solely based on your ignorant posts that dont even pertain to the issue.

Btw -please explain how you remove two turbos that are oil and water cooled without losing any fluid?

Lol so You're saying they didnt even add oil when they swapped the turbos?

Maybe you need to step back and think about not going back to that dealer.
Yes, thats right- they did not add any oil after changing the turbos. I know because I asked, and because my oil fullness indicator was down maybe a quart after the change. Does that fact even matter? I don't know, but if you do, you come across a lot less like an asshole by simply saying one way or the other versus lecturing me on how little you think I know.

And of course, I know the DP's didn't cause the failure. And BMW is SO eager to replace turbos that no one with bolt ons, chip or no chip, has EVER been given trouble by a dealer, right?

And what "ignorant post" are you refering to? From day one i suspected a turbo failure, my post said no less.

I'm sorry I lack the formal N54 education you seem so concerned about. I guess my wife, newborn, full time job in large PI firm, and my last year of Law School keep me too busy to be as cool and informed as you seem to be. Congratulations on your BMW forum superiority.

I think the real question is, why do you care? I have right to be kept up late at night by my problems. Whats your excuse? If my post annoy you, there are plenty of other things to read about here, such as Taiwanese new turbo design! and whether your E90 can get you pussy.
Appreciate 0