10-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #18
flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
United_States
Rep
Drives: like it's rented

Garage List
Bump for a great offer!

I was involved in a previous GB on this forum awhile ago and was impressed by the great and timely communications from Helix. It made the purchasing and shipping experience that much smoother.

iPhone pic of my new Helix is below. I won't apologize for the quality of the pic...it is what it is...

Can't decide which looks better, the badass Helix FMIC behind the grill or the lci MSport bumper and hood conversion kit that I got from SonicTuning...hmmm...or the dumb thumb in the upper left corner of this pic....

OBTW, I got this great license plate bracket from AutoZone for $9 bucks and hung my plate from the grill, so I didn't have to punch any holes in the bumper and that is why the plate hangs a little lower than normal... and the greyhound plate says "RUN for JOY" and not Registered Nurse for Joy...although I have heard stories about some randy nurses....but that's for another thread...LOL

BMWCCA Member # 414198 |E90|SGM|6MT|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Blacklines|219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix FMIC|M3 Suspension|Megan Racing|GC Camber Plates/Coilovers|Eibach 440/800#|AR Catted DP|Cobb AP|StopTech Drilled/Slotted|SS Brake Lines|DWS
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570