BMWLove86
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: Alpine White BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_awakening View Post
Valentine,
While I think this entire situation is extremely unfortunate, there is nobody to blame but yourself. Some people are saying they feel bad that this happened to a fellow "BMW Enthusiast". Honestly, a BMW enthusiast would never let their car go 25k without an oil change, nor allow a "huge oil leak" to remain unfixed. Had you considered adding oil yourself to counteract the leak? I honestly can't believe that an "enthusiast" wouldn't know how to add oil or would allow for the leak to remain unaddressed. It's just ridiculous. Additionally, an enthusiast would know exactly when their car is out of warranty. So what's the deal here? Was this car a salvage? Stolen?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response(s) were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room (forum) is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Where did you get 25k without an oil change? I was doing oil changes almost every other month, just not at the dealer (Car X). The last oil change I did at the dealer. Thanks for your time asshole.

Alpine White BMW 335i coupe (sports package)/M3 Rear spoiler/M3 Side Skirts/M-tech front bumper/Mtech Rear Bumper/Eisenhaus Meisterschaft Race Exhaust