View Single Post
      10-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #26
Rselby
Private

Drives: 2012 328xi Touring M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshvt View Post
Sweet ride. I took delivery of my 2012 e91 this past spring. Mines an m-sport, mt, lemans blue/ saddle- same wheels. Car gets more compliments than I ever imagined and when people see it is an mt they can't believe it. Enjoy!
I picked up my 2012 E91 in May. LeMans Blue, Black leather, manual transmission, M-sport, AWD. I did EU delivery and put almost 1300 miles on it in a week while driving through DE and CH. Mine has a May 2012 build date, and is apparently one of the last off the assembly line (E91 touring production had ended when I toured the Munich factory on May 30, 2012).

I took delivery from my dealer in early August, after the car arrived stateside. The car now has window tint, black kidneys, and 18" BBS RS GTs. (BTW, I ditched the run-flats, and it rides MUCH better even with the lower-profile 18" tires).

I get the same reactions out here in Seattle as you. Just not many around. i can't help but wonder how many they actually imported in 2012....

Fresh from the factory, hotel parking lot, after pickup in Munich on May 30, 2012:

Parking attendant bringing the car up from the garage at the Welt in Munich:

In front of the train station in Spiez, Switzerland:

Many more pics of the car, the Welt, The BMW Museum collection, and the overall EU delivery experience here, for anyone interested:

http://www.bmwpugetsound.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=46885

-Rick