Originally Posted by GiorgioIr
Thanks for the input guys, but im looking for someone to ship it for me
Yeah I'm getting the glossifier for sure as I'm looking for a glossy finish. I really want shadow trims so the best way to go is with plastidip since I don't damage my current brushed aluminum trims..
btw there is a way to paint the plastidip without getting that horrible texture, its painting at the correct distance from the body, but its risky since too close = it will leak and too far = would cause that texture.
1. Remove the entire wheel, clean and prep/paint both the inside and outside.
2. Use one of those $5 nozzle attachments that allows u to spray in sheets.
3. Don't use the can when it runs low - it starts spewing out larger blobs that mess up the finish.
4. Clean the nozzle in between coats.
5. Wait at least 10 minutes before spraying your next coat.
6. The more ventilation you have, the better.