Originally Posted by S3RI35
1. Remove the entire wheel, clean and prep/paint both the inside and outside.
2. Use one of those $5 nozzle attachments that allows u to spray in sheets.
3. Don't use the can when it runs low - it starts spewing out larger blobs that mess up the finish.
4. Clean the nozzle in between coats.
5. Wait at least 10 minutes before spraying your next coat.
6. The more ventilation you have, the better.
Thanks for the valuable tips, I bet the finish would be excelent if I follow those.