View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #15
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
71
Rep
4,637
Posts

 
Drives: Modified Alpine White E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorkshire

iTrader: (2)

Gents (and most specifically NJ),

I just want to make my position clear. I'm still interested, though I haven't made a firm offer or paid any deposit etc, as I'm still undecided.

There is an added complication in that interested, definite or any other status is irrelevant today as I go to Mexico on Saturday and have no means of sorting this out before then, so it would be unfair for me to make the op an offer (or even really leave a deposit) which might otherwise delay the sale of his car, because he wouldn't have my brakes to put on to sell it.

I'll have a good think about it whilst I'm away, as this does look too good an opportunity to miss for what all the reviews I've read suggest are good brakes. That said, it's a fat wedge and with a lot of expenditure recently I need to make sure I am happy to spend it.

If they sell in the meantime, good luck to the buyer. If not, who knows what will happen when I return

Matt