Very rare combination here from what I'm told. This is a 2011 335i xDrive with a 6MT. Very heavily modded but tastefully. Never in an accident but had some paint work from rock damage on LIE once. You'd never be able to tell unless I pointed it out. Hood has normal highway rock damage but besides that the car is immaculate.
I have all receipts from gas, work done, and the car was always serviced at the dealership. I personally changed oil every 3,000 miles with BMW oil. Car just got new brake pads and rotors about 1 month ago and is going in for 30k mile service check soon.
Also note I have all stock parts and the car can go back to stock minus the headlights since the work was done to the factory units. All stock parts would be included in sale if sold as-is
Warranty till: June or August 2014.. i'm the second owner, bought it with 10k miles last November.
Packages: All including, Navigation, Comfort Access, Premium, Cold Weather, etc. Only missing two features being Active Cruise Control and Auto High Beams.
Price: KBB says 38k but this car has alot of mods and is in immaculate condition. I'm going to ask 45k. Since this is a feeler just let me know if you'd be interested. I'm trying to line up a used E60 M5 2008+. If you have one I'd be open to trades.
1. Custom headlights by ONEighty w/ Dual Bi-Xenon Projectors and LED Halos. These are one-of-a-kind and cost me a lot. They utilized the factory housing and added an additional projector and painted the insides (flat black housing / gloss black projector shrouds)
2. Lower on KW v1 with upgraded rear height adjusters ($300 extra for more adjustability. also have KW ones)
3. Remus Race Quad Exhaust
4. AR Downpipe
5. Procede v5 Rev 3
6. BMS Intake
7. Custom corner subwoofer in trunk
8. LED Interior lights
9. 20% Window Tint All Around EXCEPT Windshield
10. HPF Front Mount Intercooler.
BBS CH 19x8.5 / 19.9.5 with Michelin PS2 (they are bent but can be fixed for like $400)
Also will include factory M-Sport Wheels with 50%+ tread. Tires are Continental DWS. Those wheels are perfect with no curb rash. They have a couple nicks near the lugs from the gun.