11-04-2012, 04:35 AM   #145
Amini77
Brigadier General

Drives: SGM E90 330xi

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguna Seca Blue View Post
I honestly don't understand the Republican platform, it's borderline irrational. How can you bang on about small government when you insist on increasing military sending and denying people the right to choose?

I certainly believe that marriage is between a man and a woman, but that doesn't mean I'm going to impose my belief's on somebody else. If my neighbor wants to marry someone of the same sex, who cares? That's their decision. I have serious moral reservations when it come to abortions. Nevertheless, there is no widespread consensus on when life begins, so I don't get to decide for everybody. Lastly, I don't get how you can be so passionately protect a featus, but be for the death penalty. What gives a judicial body the right to decide who dies? It's barbaric.
He doesn't want to increase military spending, just keep it as it is. Obama wants to lower the spending, that's a common misconception of a part of his plan.

IMO gays do it worse by forcing it onto the public through gay pride parades making out on the streets, demonstrating in front of Chic-fil-A by groping each other (seen it ughh..), demanding gay marriage to be taught early in school to naive kids, all in all it isn't natural but if you must...please please keep it to themselves. I, and a lot of republicans, believe that if there's a need for abortion, it should be done as early as possible (not a few months in) because you know, rape and what not :/ and you don't want a to bring a child in you can't raise so let it be done early. And the death penalty..well have you heard of that one USC football player back in the 80s I believe whose house was broken into, his mother murdered, and his sister raped then murdered? Telling me THIS barbarian deserves to live? He's on death row STILL along with ~3000 or so people and many just like him..

Honestly IMO I feel republicans are more so logic and future planning while democrats are feelings and quick fixes, as insulting as that sounds..that's IN MY OPINION.
Amini77 is offline   United_States