View Single Post
      11-04-2012, 06:39 AM   #146
Laguna Seca Blue
Captain

Drives: 2009 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
He doesn't want to increase military spending, just keep it as it is. Obama wants to lower the spending, that's a common misconception of a part of his plan.

IMO gays do it worse by forcing it onto the public through gay pride parades making out on the streets, demonstrating in front of Chic-fil-A by groping each other (seen it ughh..), demanding gay marriage to be taught early in school to naive kids, all in all it isn't natural but if you must...please please keep it to themselves. I, and a lot of republicans, believe that if there's a need for abortion, it should be done as early as possible (not a few months in) because you know, rape and what not :/ and you don't want a to bring a child in you can't raise so let it be done early. And the death penalty..well have you heard of that one USC football player back in the 80s I believe whose house was broken into, his mother murdered, and his sister raped then murdered? Telling me THIS barbarian deserves to live? He's on death row STILL along with ~3000 or so people and many just like him..

Honestly IMO I feel republicans are more so logic and future planning while democrats are feelings and quick fixes, as insulting as that sounds..that's IN MY OPINION.
Dude, the US spends a disproportionate amount of money on the Military. Even if you're right, my point still stands. Keeping military spending the same given the county's current fiscal crisis is irresponsible beyond belief.

I'm sorry, being homophobic isn't anyone's problem but your own. I'm not sure if you're suggesting there should be legislation against gays freely expressing themselves, but if you are ,then that's one biggeted idea.

I don't think anyone disagrees with your point about abortions being performed as early in a pregnancy as possible.

The majority of murderers and rapists have undergone severe trauma or abuse themselves. A just society has the responsibly to take dangerous people out of the general public where they can harm to other's, but taking their lives is barbaric.

You're a young and passionate guy, which is great. Once you go to college, I'm sure you'll start to look at things a little less idealistically and more critically.
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Laguna Seca Blue is offline   United_States