11-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #180
Amini77
Brigadier General

Drives: SGM E90 330xi

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
If you have a penis and not a vagina please stfu about abortion, that goes for all other republicans. A womens body is her business and she can do wtf she wants with it. Please keep the moral talk bs to your selves because show me a republican that is against abortion, I ll show you a republican that would have his daughter have an abortion if she was raped or got peragnant by her boyfriend that happened to be a black man in a heart beat. Regarding military spending... It's time to stop making enemy's over seas, bring our troops home and let's build this country within and secure her borders within. I have lost friends in the military, ask their parents, kids and wife's what they rathered had a year ago... Troops in Iraq or having them back at home. While your at it, why don't you go to Iraq and find the WMDs that your party was so eager to find and send thousands of young men and women to ther deaths.
Yea a woman's body is her own but the baby in her isn't, like I said if she wants an abortion do it as early as possible...and uhh who wouldn't have they're daughter have an abortion if she was raped regardless if the guy was black? Are you trying to say I'm racist? lol I'm Iranian, my mind isn't closed off to just America and what Iran has in store needs to be taken care of, all islamic/arab countries in the mid east are messed up, I've been there I know, you argue with me about that once you've been there. OHHH my favorite "pull the troops out!" okey why didn't your obama do it in the past 4 years like he said he would? And it's their choice if they want to go to war or not, they have a calling as cheesy as that sounds I've had friends who said they have a calling to go serve their country so "keep your feelings to yourself and stfu"
Amini77 is offline   United_States