11-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #186
Amini77
Brigadier General

Drives: SGM E90 330xi

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr335is View Post
Cheers from Taipei. Let me know if you need help finding it on the map. This week, I will be in Taipei, Shanghai and Tokyo.
How about you?
I talk to people around the world, they want to understand why are Americans "so narrow minded"...

Anyway, list the countries of the "World" that you have seen or lived in, I will then list about 80+ of the ones I did.

There is no point for me to discuss the politics with you since you do not understand the basics obiously mentioning unemployment rates, etc.

As for the car, I am not sure what does me buying 335is have to do with this discussion -- I assume you just had no smart thing to say, so, another assult... You will never know what I paid for it, however, I can bet you every $ that I paid LESS than you paid for your "killer" 330
Same reason why you think I live in an apartment? haha I'll assume whatever I like and I'll assume whatever I like lol and I'll assume why you go around that part of the world.....trading noodles bro?

Go look at the numbers yourself why do I have to explain how the economy works lol figured you'd be old enough to know.

My "killer" 330 is all I need..4 doors, looks good, and its fast enough. I don't need to hide behind my car. I don't brag about my car and use it as my username like you.
Amini77 is offline   United_States