View Single Post
      11-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
LonestarState
United_States
Rep

Drives: Silver e92

Exclamation DO NOT BUY FROM e-92 Lighting!!

This place is a very shady business. They are very difficult to get a hold of, most of the time they will never answer the phone. Also, I bought the PY24W lights from them, which is listed on their site as Weisslicht but when I received them they were in a stapled plastic cover to a cardboard backing for GP Thunders, when I asked them about it they just say that Weisslicht is just a reproduction and that my lights I received are what I paid for. After though, they told me that these were indeed GP Thunders and they are the same thing....... so why is it listed as Weisslicht on their site? Seems to me, you definitely do not get what you pay for and they want you to just settle on what they send you AFTER you paid. PLEASE AVOID them at all costs, they have very poor business etiquette, borderline crooks/scam artists. There are several other site's that I can say have much better service and you ACTUALLY receive what you pay for. I've myself read other posts about e92-lighting and they are all very accurate warnings.

This is what I bought from their site...
http://www.e92-lighting.com/products...W_A-724-0.html

This is what I received...
Attached Images