LuisSF
Major

Drives: '13 128i 6mt m-sport

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post
And that went so well....

Obama has absolutely zero job experience. He has never held down a job outside of politics, which is a completely different animal from the real world. A man who can take a small business to an empire has 10,000x the experience of someone who is a professional at speechs and swaying votes.
That's funny. He worked at a law firm (job). He taught law (another job). I fail to see your point.

Furthermore. The country is NOT a business. If it were a business, we'd CUT all the things that cost us money and only keep the things we'd make money on. So, we'd CUT all elderly people (DIE!). We'd CUT all poor people (DIE!). We'd CUT the military because blowing shit up is NOT making us money. We'd SPEND on research and innovation and infrastructure, because those things lay the foundation for MAKING money.

Instead, RR wants to CUT the latter, increase the military (to blow things up and fatten their friends' wallets) and sit back and watch people (poor, old, etc.) SUFFER.

The USA is NOT a business and should NOT be run like a business. We are a society, and we should be governed by people who understand that FACT and are compassionate towards those less fortunate. We should SPEND money on laying the foundation of growing the economy (infrastructure, education, research/innovation).
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...future+classic