Drives: 09 e90 335 xdrive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Sports car survey
Unfortunately I do not qualify for this study because i have a 335 😫but I thought I would pass this along .....
Act One Research is running a luxury car research study in (Chicago on November 13) and I wanted to see if you, or anyone you know, might be interested in participating. Group times are 3pm, 5:15pm or 7:30pm at a River North Facility parking would be validated.
More specifically, he is looking for people who own $50K+ cars that are 3 years old or less that they purchased new (not pre-owned) from the following brands: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Jaguar, Land/Range Rover, Aston Martin, Maserati, Ferrari, etc.
In exchange for their opinions during a 2 hour discussion on luxury cars, participants will receive $150 or more. If you refer someone who participates, we will compensate you with a $50 finder’s fee.
Below are the specific car types that we’d like to speak to the owners of.
· Model year 2009+
· Any type (911, Boxter, Cayman, Panamera or Cayenne)
LUXURY/SPORTS CAR OWNERS
· Must have purchased one of the following cars new (in the past three years) not pre-owned or leased:
· Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Audi R8, Aston Martin, Nissan GT-R, Lexus LF-A
· Audi: R8, S (S4, S5, S6, S7, S8), TT (including RS)
· BMW: M (3, 5, 6, 7, X), 6-Series
· Mercedes: AMG series (Any Type), SLS, CLS, CL, SL, SLK
· Jaguar: XK
· Audi: 6, 7, 8, Q5, Q7
· BMW: 5-series, 7-series, X3, X5, X6
· Mercedes: S-Class, E-Class, GL, ML, GLK
· Land Rover: Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Evoque, LR4
· Jaguar: XF, XJ
Those interested should contact me by email below. Thanks, in advance, for your help. All Participants will need to bring their qualifying car title/registration with them to the focus group.
Please reply with the following when calling
Make/Model/Year of Vehicles Owned:
Day Time Contact Number:
Director of Operations
Act One Research Services Inc.
213 W. Institute Ste. 502
Chicago IL, 60610
Toll Free: 877.249.7767 x2
P: 312.266.8000 x.2