View Single Post
      11-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
jfisher160
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2013 320i Sedan

If it was worse would of been covered under warranty. I did ask if the headers and exhaust would cause this and the dealer said no. The problem with my car I drive it hard. And without the headers I had a intake gasket go out, starter and water pump. So had a lot go out before headers. I was waiting for something to go out before the warranty. Lol

But come to find out I still have full engine warranty. Headers are looked at as part if the exhaust. 3 stage manifold is a BMW bolt on so they can't say anything, PE intake is also BMW. Then suspension and wheels don't have anything to do with engine. Personally I think it is because I drive hard I love the performance I have, shit I have a nitrous kit ready to go. Lol which I may not put in now.

Sold - 2007 328i (3-Stage Manifold - BMW Perf Intake w/Scoops - Powerbox - Magnaflow Exhaust - MMW Headers - KW Street Comfort - VMR 701s 19' w/M3 offset - BMW Strut Brace - 330I Brake Conversation - 5% Tint All Around - 8K HID Fog Lights -Angel Eyes)