View Single Post
      11-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #52
shortseller
Captain

Drives: 2010 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundel335 View Post
And its equally interesting to see the non-Dinan fans so vehemently knock the one tuning firm that's been tuning BMWs far longer than any of the newcomers. I suppose it's jealousy or just plain ignorance, but personally, I could care less what you and all the others who are just compelled somehow to throw in their unwanted opinions when the subject matter of the post has nothing at all to do with whether or not they like Dinan products. Nobody "knocked" the other vendors like the trolls here seem to be so eager to do to Dinan, but EVERY time someone mentions Dinan, the trolls just can't WAIT to tell everyone how "unworthy" it is. So the moral of the story here is if you don't have anything relevant or worthwhile to contribute, keep your opinions to yourself and avoid arguments like this one.
You're right roundel335, there are the few that jump every time just to slam Dinan or muddy the waters for whatever reason if the topic includes Dinan but if ignored they run out of steam quickly and go away. Many here know the contributors over the malevolent, and seldom feed into it or even fall into the muck with them. Just ignore them, we're all better off for it.
shortseller is offline   United_States