View Single Post
      11-11-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
N8N
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2009 E92 335i 6MT

Send a message via AIM to N8N Send a message via MSN to N8N Send a message via Yahoo to N8N
well look on the bright side at least none of the guys with acuras etc. insisted on showing up and trying them! It is funny how people are sometimes. I remember buying and selling a lot of Thule roof rack parts years ago to piece together a working rack for me and another for my parents. So I had lots of leftover fit kits, fairings, etc. I remember one guy showed up to buy a fit kit and fairing and here when he got to the house he had a completely different car even though I'd looked up the applications online and posted them in the ad - and bought the fit kit anyway, he looked at it and said "I think that'll work!" sheesh!

I'd actually gone to a lot of trouble too, cleaned up all the rubber parts and put dressing on them so they'd look nice, printed out the instructions for each kit, made sure everything was bagged and all parts were present etc... *shrug*

which reminds me, I've gone through a couple cars since then, got another few fit kits to sell... bring on the idiots!
N8N is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0