View Single Post
      11-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #67
AK 335i
Major

Drives: black 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortseller View Post
Well a G4 program is a completely different story. My guess is most Dinan users are not interested to go so far out on the curve for a DD, at least in my case. Other auto brands that are cheaper I might add can do that and probably even better.

So you feel snobbed by Dinan guys? Funny I don't see much, if any of that here but maybe you can read between the lines, I don't know but I've never felt other tunes were unworthy of praise and it's not obvious to me other Dinan guys feell that way either, maybe a few on the extremes but even then they mostly only come out when provoked or attacked.

As the OP, I'll say it's time the heal all this and get to the real issues...fun with the cars we love to hate and then love again when we get behind the wheel and back on the road time and time again.
FWIW you've been nothing but legit with your posts , and i know some dinan guys personally and we get along great and help each other.

As far as DD it just depends on how one drives lol.. I still get 17-18 city and 30 hwy mpg and other than the slight exhaust note it drives like stock unless i floor it. If you want a tune to not worry about, get some added pep and spend little time at the track chasing ETs then Dinan seems like a good choice. If you want to take down tuned 5.0s and other muscle cars at the track and make a scene and dont mind making occasional adjustments, then a piggy back is the way to go.