Drives: 08 E90 M3 / 400whp Turbo 7

Garage List
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiorano View Post
was wondering the part above the tachometer (rpm), is that shift light? If it is, will it works on e90 non-m?
Yes, that is the shift light for DCT cars. I am uncertain as to if it will work in an automatic (non-DCT) car.

I tried for days to get it to work in my 6MT M3 and it's definitely impossible. This was the main reason I bought the cluster. The transmission is what sends the signals to the shift lights, and being that I have no 'real' transmission module they won't light up. It was worth a shot, I always wanted shift lights.

To those that asked, I would like 700+ for the cluster. This includes matching the cluster to your VIN number.

However, you MUST have a discussion with me about mileage first. This cluster came out of a car with very low mileage and when I programmed it to my car the mileage raised to 45K. So it's preferable if someone buys it that has greater than 45K miles, because then it will update to your correct mileage and you'll be set (might need slight coding though to match to your car). If you have under 45K miles and you plug this in, it will RAISE the cars mileage to 45K. If I have a buyer with under 45K, I will have to reprogram the mileage to your mileage and then all will be ok.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States