Yep, one of those threads. Thinking about putting it for sale since it is going to sit for a few months. Mods, please leave it in here since it is a "d" related question.
What do the fellow D owners who have recently bought or sold think the price should be?
For $ale info below:
My car just went into storage this weekend... won't move again until the Spring so I figured I'd put it up for sale and will sell for the right price.
For those with serious interest and pre-approved financing / cash, I will share the VIN and the window sticker. The car stickered just under $58k. 2011 LeMans blue M-sport package, cold weather package, Harmon Kardon, Navigation and premium package w/black Dakota leather, 16.6k original miles.
The car was purchased by me brand new and is one owner with no accidents. The car was professionally detailed with Teflon paint sealant on 11/9/12 before storage.
I have added the following upgrades and had them professionally installed:
1. Rotora BBK - all four corners (can have stock if you prefer)
2. 19" HRE 840R wheels (can have stock 18" 189's if you prefer)
3. OEM BMW Performance accessories: painted rear diffuser, black front kidneys, alcantara steering wheel trim, ebrake handle and gear selector
4. OEM BMW Performance Carbon Fiber trim (do not have the Glacier anymore)
5. BMW OEM accessories: sunglasses holder above the door, cubby hole insert with door, winter mats, trunk mat (everything except cubby hole insert can be negotiated)
6. Llumar 35% window tint all the way around
7. DiMisa 100mm black dual exhaust tips
8. Depo clear reflectors and Jlevis SW black rear badge
I'm sure there are some more items, but those are the major ones. The car is seriously in mint condition. It has been stored every winter and has only been caught in the rain a few times. I don't allow people to eat in the car and the back seat has only been used a handful of times. All TSB's and recalls (software/EGR mixer) have been completed in October.
Feel free to make a reasonable offer (let me know about items 1 and 2).