11-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #14
SE3P_to_E90
Banned

Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Send a message via AIM to SE3P_to_E90
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
haha how bout some 19inch bbs's. if i ever get a x1,x3,x5 i'd rock it haha
If the MVA didn't destroy me on taxes, that's the route i would've taken... BBS' rims look so nice on SAV's. Plus, i'm not sure how the fiance would react - i have 3 sets of wheels sitting right now lol. Winters for my e90, 197's, and a winter set for the e83. My fiance is convinced that I'm running a wheel shop, and she's getting on me to get rid of at least 2! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince217 View Post
nice as you can see, i have an E92 and an E83 myself... enjoy the new ride
That's a great setup. e92 for fun, e83 for versatility. Glad i got the x3 just in time for winter... e90 w/ summer RFTs in .5" of snow = fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by research View Post
been really liking the E83 lately. Seems like you got the top spec as well there!
the only option i'm missing are xenons. It seems i just can't ever seem to get a bimmer w/ angel eyes

You should definitely look into the e83... great prices. I was able to find one with a year of comprehensive extended maintenance ($50 transfer fee), so I have peace of mind for the next year.

Apparently, these e83's built just like the e46, and they're far more bulletproof than the e9x's. My mechanic (at BMW) said he rarely ever sees any problems with e83's, and the only thing (and most common) he sees are problems with the transfer case. This is because the owner towed boats/trailers with these cars, and they're not really meant for this. Other than that, he said these cars are much better built than my e90 -- which is overridden by BMW's notorious electrical gremlins.
SE3P_to_E90 is offline   United_States