Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335
Also, I dropped 2 little torx bits for my screwdriver set while undoing it to check. I heard a plink like they hit (assumingly) the plastic weathershield at the bottom of the engine bay.
I should really be worried about that right?
You know what they are going to answer:
1. your engine will explode...
2. you are a complete fool dropping these things
3. you should buy a JB4 now because that makes everything better
4. it will keep you more steadier in the corners now because of the weight distrubution being more optimal now
5. you should go to the dealer and ask a refund
I warned you