I'm trying to for a lease transfer of my '11 35i Z4 with DCT.
about 17 months left on the lease with BMWFS. End of lease 4/30/2014.
It's a 3 years 36k lease. Current mileage about 22,550.
Payment term is $673.30 + tax with $0 down. Registration good till May '13.
Will include after market parts for $1000, otherwise I will part it out.
Buyer to pay lease transfer fee to BMWFS.
Lease end buyout is $40,902
Options on the vehicle:
- 7 speed DCT
- Alpine White with Red Interior
- Sports Package
- Heated Seats
- Navigation with traffic info
- iPod/USB connection
- end of lease wear & tear protection
- tire & wheel warranty
After market items:
- Avant Garde M359 - purchased in July '12 for ~$2000 incld tires
- 19x9 front with 235/35/19 Hankook V12
- 19x10 rear with 265/35/19 Hankook V12
- Eibach Pro springs ~ $200
- Remus Exhaust ~ $1450 installed in Oct '12
- Bumper was scraped (see photo)
- pine cone dropped on hood, small ding
- passenger side headlamp washer cover flew off on the freeway, ~$25 part
Any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm