Originally Posted by RupertPupkin
1. Can I put 335 turbos on my 325? It should fit right?
2. How do I delete my charcoal filter
3. Are BMW owners douchebags?
4. Why does everyone keep telling me to "just buy a 335?"
Haha this forum is absurd. My god people search. There is a massive thread that is the official AA tune thread and has every answer you could ever want in it.
1) No, it isn't that simple
2) Tons of DIYs http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21590
4) If you can..by all means buy one. But should be a 335 that is under warranty because if something goes wrong with the turbos or HPFP its costly. I'm happy with my 330 (just don't forget they're BMWs, so regardless they're still quick and great at handeling) but you can do things here and there to make the n52 a little faster.