Lieutenant

Drives: Montego 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatNinja View Post
Ummmm, okay...

You are an idiot.

KTHXBYE
Damn your mad.

Good argument bud, how about give me just ONE example of an rft being better than it's non run flat counterpart. Don't call me an idiot when I'm the one that can give you all the examples of me being right. How many track guys have run flats? How about race cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
Thats totally understood, but all that matters is the how much thread the wheel has, how much thread is touching the road, stickness of the tire, and the tire compound. What if the car it self is prone to over steer?

RFT only change the structure of how the tire is made. RFT are much heavier so they might not perform as well, but not a difference anyone can tell daily driving on it. Track is a different story.

Oem tires on m3 are RFT michelin pilot sport 2 and it handles amazing.
Thank you, you actually just made another point that could contribute to what I am saying. He has older run flats on the front that still have some life in them in the front, he is putting NEW tires in the rear that are more sticky in the first place. Stock M3's are big bags of understeer, but thats just cars nowadays. I do agree that rft's are totally fine/competent to do their job on the street, I disagree with you saying you won't be able to tell a difference. Remember this thread is about mixing the two. It is COMPLETELY fine to do so, anyone who says otherwise is either trying to sell you something or stupid.
KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.