View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #27
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: Black BMW 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stg3MB335i View Post
Thanks Mike, yeah I'm very excited to get this meth working, it's in, along with the 2 step launch control, NLS, but need to talk to Shiv, still waiting on that, Both the meth and 2 step arent communicating with procede so Rob said i might have a faulty procede and that theyll send me another one, so i can get these working, Oh and a friend of mine want's to tape me "on a road in mexico" haha running a FBO GTR, But before that, i'd like to get those FFTEC stickers on my car, so lemme know when you get those in! Thanks again man!
I think i might know what is wrong with your meth, could be the same issue that JMARS and I are seeing. If it is, it should be an easy fix. I sent an email to Shiv, but he is out today, so hopefully he gets back tomorrow. I'll shoot you a PM.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.