xboxgod
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 E90 335d

FS: 2011 335d M Sport - Black/Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 42,000.00
Item Interest
I am currently thinking about selling my 2011 335d M Sport. I bought this car in February (2012). The only mods are as follows:

Lux Angel Eyes (on for a month or two...still have them)
Matte Black Grill (still have stock ones too)
Vinyl Stripes (they come off easy so I'd prefer not to hear anyone's opinion on how tacky you think they look)

Car will be sold with everything above. The wheels that are on it came with the car. I did not swap them. These are the coupe sport wheels. It has these because the car was manufactured in August of 2011 and they ran out of the M Sport wheel. I think it is a bonus, others may not.

Sticker was $55K. I had it shipped to Texas from Oklahoma as it was the last black on black (with the Aluminum Glacier Silver trim) anywhere near me. I paid right around $60K out the door with the wheel and tire package and taxes. It has every option EXCEPT for Comfort Access (I know, I was disappointed too).

The car currently has about 22,500 miles on it. It still looks and smells new. It has gotten as good as 43.5mpg on the highway. It is supposed to get a combined average of 27mpg, but I believe that number is closer to low 30's.

I would like to get $42K if possible. I can't imagine the car would be worth $20K less in only 8 months. That's a third of what I paid for it!

Almost forgot...I just replaced all 4 tires. It has the 5 year/unlimited mileage tire and wheel package from BMW.

Let me know if you're interested. You can PM or e-mail me at jhart75@me.com

Left w/o stripes

Left w/o stripes

Back

Interior

///M sill

Sticker

MPG

Lux - Right

Lux vs Stock (Lux on drivers side)

Stripes (in dark)

Stripes (in light)

Actual MPG

Last edited by xboxgod; 12-19-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Added info.