View Single Post
      11-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #8
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I know, right?

IMO the other thread that was locked wasn't OK either. Talking about wiping a group people off the face of the Earth is never OK. Sure, that was only one person, but it obviously started to go downhill fast.

Face it, most of the threads here devolve into subtle (or not so subtle) racism, straight personal attacks, or just everyone acting like infants. I have yet to meet one person who posts in this section that always stays on topic and doesn't go off on a teenager/internet tough guy rant.
Aahemmm......

I started a thread a while back making a statement about how this sub-forum is a microcosm of what is wrong with our country etc... Very civil polite rebuke to the people who consistently hit below the belt on both sides causing nearly every discussion to degrade into personally insults and name calling.

It had 3 views and was deleted for some reason. I remade the thread and for some reason it wasn't deleted the second time.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States