View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
idnan
Major

Drives: Alpine White 335i

Gauging interest 335i front and rear full brake caliper setup

Car is off the road ATM and I'm changing the front and rear brakes for bigger setups so I have no use for the original stuff. So I'm looking to sell the following:

Front 335i calipers with original hoses
Pagid front discs bought and fitted end of April 2012
EBC yellowstuff pads bought and fitted end of April 2012

Rear 335i calipers with original hoses
Pagid front discs bought and fitted end of April 2012
EBC yellowstuff pads bought and fitted end of April 2012

Rear hubs and handbrake parts for those with the smaller engines and 160mm smaller handbrakes. If your car is on this list then you need them for the rear brakes: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?part=34416761291

My car has been off the road for quite a bit of time since I had the new discs and pads fitted so they should have plenty of meat left but Ill check this when I get the chance. They will be removed from the car in the next couple of weeks (or earlier if needed). Fitting can be arranged but I'm a bit busy at the moment with work and other stuff.

Finally, the parts will all be cleaned up and sliders etc cleaned and greased after removal so that they are perfect for the new buyer. I did have a very slight brake wobble on my car but I'm 95% sure that this is to do with the front arms/wheel bearings which will be replaced on my car whilst it is not being used. Also, I don't believe in wear sensors as I prefer my using my own eyes and therefore there are none included in these parts.

Anyway price is 450 delivered. Photos can be taken if required.

Last edited by idnan; 11-21-2012 at 10:02 AM.
idnan is offline   England