Eric335
Colonel
United_States

Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy89 View Post
IMO, go with AA. Why? Because they're a golf standard product on every BMW platform they've decided to mod. Something I really like that the AA, Fabspeed & Akrapovic DPs all feature is the OEM style subframe mounting bracket (circled in red below). While it's a really minor detail, it ensures the closest to OEM fitment & guarantees that the DPs will not rotate once installed (thus, avoiding any subframe rubbing even after everything is bolted back up).

At the end of the day, it's your call & if that extra cost justifies the product quality. But if I had a choice between these specific products, I'd be making an appointment with that shop to get the Active Autowerke DPs installed.
This, combined with the location of their HQ (in Florida) are two reasons that i believe i will go the AA route. Plus, i found a stellar deal that would allow me to purchase a jack/stands and still come out to about the same price as having them installed Ill be able to reuse the jack/stands when i get a VRSF FMIC