View Single Post
      11-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #456

Drives: E46 M3

Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
not sure what CMR stands for either but they are a great bunch of people. i didnt find the advanced group overly aggressive.

ken, even if you are placed in advanced group, i dont think you have to worry that much. not everyone in A group is super fast. find someone that laps at a comfortable pace and follow them through the corners. after a couple of laps, you'll get used to the track. this is the way i learnt Mosport, Watkins and VIR.

sorry to hear bout the death of your mom btw, i guess its understandable that your season got thrown off.

and joel, i dont think 9 or 10 track days for you would come anywhere close to quenching your appetite. lol... did you count how many you this year ? i am curious to know. even with my shortened season this year, i still did 10 track days (4 events).
19 days or roughly 49 hours. It will be hard to cut back. I'll see if I go into withdrawal. I do owe my wife a summer vacation next year. I will see about turning that into a track event (Muuhahaha).
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking
about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W