11-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #40
driver mod in progress

Drives: with both feet

Garage List
2015 VW Golf R  [2.75]
2014 Audi SQ5  [5.00]
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
dem. eyes.
btw i vote u get ALL of those potential future mods includin lci tail conv, then sell ur e90 2 me n buy a lotus. deal?
May not be that far fetched - I just got back from Vegas and had some track time in the 911 Turbo S at Las Vegas Motor Speedway through Exotics Racing . All it did was make me really want a track car.

Originally Posted by BoostedE90 View Post
Always look forward to seeing pics of your car.
Happy to help

Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Looks Sicck! Love the colour!!!
Me too! SGM is so deep - it can look like 4 or 5 different colors depending on the lighting.

Originally Posted by E90Dyno View Post
Beautiful ride <3. Did you install the LS3 lights yourself? I'm planing on getting some soon.
Thanks - I've done most of the work myself, but this I left to the pros - Duy at BavarianX took care of it all in 2 days.

Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
I love your car. Ever thought another changing the hood?
No, the pre-LCI E90 hood is one of my favorite things about the car. If I were to ever mix it up I'd do something custom like Justin...

Originally Posted by E90_boostjunky View Post
youve done everything i want to do to my car, i cant imagine how much money and time youve spent good job! lemme know when ur ready to get rid of any exterior parts.
I added it up and it's around $13-14K for everything (not including labor). Probably not going to part out much, if at all because it's too much work and not much ROI anyway. I'll shoot you a PM if I ever change my mind.

Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Love the whip!