View Single Post
      11-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #31
DR-JEKL
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Space Grey 335i 6MT

Well it was an interesting day yesterday, and great to see some of our hero cars up on the dyno (that VO 1M with that insane exhaust note & Gerry's E92 M3 along with Pete's 335i)

This is the first time I had set foot into advan, and was really impressed with the size of their facilty and how clean their workshop environment is, I would definately have no qualms about going there for any maintenance work needed on my car.

I had forgotten I had packed my camera, so unfortunately everyone had mostly left by the time I took some shots!

mmmmm gerry's M:

After the dyno run the M had grown men giggling like school children for 5 minutes afterwards:

I'm no expert, but its obvious as to why you pay a premium for an M by looking at how linear that dyno curve is!

Quite a few of our 335i's on the dyno had a few issues but I must admit I was pretty damn happy with my result. Pete wacked his car up to check to see if it was the dyno. After sitting idle in the workshop for months it pulled like a freight train and the power didnt drop off like quite a few other 335i's on the day suffered from (testament to Pete's tuning!)

Some random pics taken:

All in all a great day, and thanks for the guys at advan for holding this day, I shall definitely attend the next dyno day