Time for a Battery replacements I have an E90 07 328XI built 12/2006. I'm planning on using an Autozone 94G-DLG.. it is rated at 84AH. In reading the post, looks like the car needs to be re-coded and battery registered. A couple of questions:
1) Since battery re-coding is in increments of 10s... 70, 80 and 90... What value should I use for a 84AH battery... 80 or 90?
2) What are the exact steps required for specific the coding
3) what are the exact steps required to register the new battery
4) When coding and registering, is the car on or off?
5) I'm planning on getting the Cable & SW off Ebay. Is this what I need http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Diagno...:X:AAQ:GB:1123
or can you suggest something else since it doesn't have CAN support.