View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
patrickkc
Private First Class

Drives: x5

Group Buy ||First Choice angel eyes || 20W H8 Cree ||

Hello all

As some of you may have seen my other thread before I became a sponsor, I was gauging interest and trying to start a group buy for angel eyes that are very bright (comparable to leading brands) but for a fraction of the price.

In my old thread, many of members were concerned about quality, and I can tell you that these angel eyes are very good quality! Exactly the same as leading brands that are in the market. I have been running these on a few members' cars for the past few months and everything is working perfectly.

Angel Eyes Description
This is the latest and most promising Angel Eyes that fit the needs of many BMW enthusiasts. Trying to achieve the "bright and white" angel eyes look. These are 20W 4LED angel eyes, which will make your angel eyes shine bright white. They are 100% plug and play, ERROR FREE! These are applicable for cars with H8 bulb angel eyes.
There is also a 1 year Warranty for these angel eyes in the event that they stop functioning.

I am here to officially start a Group Buy on these lights as I have been getting many PMs from members asking when these lights will become available.

I will be ending the Group Buy on December 4 2012 with payment due latest by December 6 2012 at 8PM EST this is to ensure I can get the order in by Friday. It will take roughly 1-2 weeks for these to be made and shipped.

Pricing will be $110 / set shipped. Payment can be sent via PayPal to patrickkc123@gmail.com

Please ensure that you include your e90 username, full name and address when you send payment. Also, it would be easier for me the count the number of people if you also post your interest here.

Feel free to ask my any questions regarding these lights.

Here are some pictures from test vehicles.

Fitted on an X6.

Left side is my angel eyes and right is OEM

Both sides are changed to the LED Angel Eyes

Day time shots

Also tested on a 135i. Sorry for bad quality, taken from iphone.

Last edited by patrickkc; 11-26-2012 at 08:41 PM.
patrickkc is offline   Canada