View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #60
tinnsoldaten
Captain

Drives: e92 335i coupe

I dont agree on that , with slight modification on setup it should be possible to keep the high pressure pump in engine bay , at a low position with a tiny primer tank located close and above. With a small pump integrated inside tank that with low pressure fills the primer tank. Primer tank being just a small robust tank that stores a small amount of meth for feed line into the high pressure pump.

I am going this route only in regards to making a 100% stealthy look.

With this setup one have a small tank in engine bay that easily can be shielded and protected. And location of engine bay tank and pump should aid proper feed to the high pressure meth pump.

The question is , what pump to use inside main meth tank?
Vargas S2 turbos|VAC S3 Cylinder head|RR DPs|RR MPs|Supersprint X pipe|Remus Quad Sport mufflers|aFe Stage 2 Si with scoops|Forge DVs|ER CP|BMS meth elbow|Aquamist HFS-4|Walbro 450 E85 LPFP|AA FMIC|BMS OCC|Cobb stage2+ agressive FMIC LT|P3 Boost Gauge|JIC CROSS Competition Coilvers|M3 sways F/R+ Ground control endlinks|Vorsteiner v303 19"|Michelin PS2 sport|Quaife LSD|Vorsteiner V35 CF hood|CF CLS trunk|Duke Dynamics quad diffusor
tinnsoldaten is offline   Norway