View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Johndong888
John

Drives: '12 AW/FR M3 & '14 F15 X5

Send a message via Skype™ to Johndong888
FS: E92 Mtech Side Skirts BSM (Philly Area)

Pricing - I paid about $400 dollars with shipping and taxes for the sides primed. Plus roughly $350 for paint. I'm looking to sell these OEM Mtechs at $250.00

I have a pair of Black Sapphire Metallic MTECH Sideskirts for BMW E92 Coupe models.

The condition is average and has scuffs on the bottom of the skirts due to normal usage. Once installed, from side-view condition is probably 8/10 and that's being harsh on it

I'll upload some pictures later tonight. Just wanted to post this first and see if there are any interest.

Pickup only from Cherry Hill, NJ. Close to Philadelphia.

Thanks,
John

[Edit] Forgot to mention two things:
1. These are OEM mtech Sideskirts
2. Based on my observations, repainting is definitely NOT needed!

Condition:
From what I recall: One side underneath has some massive scuffs from what I have no idea. Obviously you cannot see this once the sides are mounted.

Another side or maybe it's the same side has a dime size dent right near the crease that connects the bottom to the side. It's not something you see on the car but it is something you might see when you wash the car.

These two being the biggest issue with the sideskirts and when the pictures were take below, both of the condition I mentioned above, exist in the pictures. Obviously you can't see them and that's why I recommend you don't repaint them.

Current - 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 - DCT w EDC, ZPP w Tech, Apps, Enhanced Sound, SAT.
Mods - Piano Black, Euro Visors, OEM Performance CF Spoiler + Grills + Pedals, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, Lux V3, ModeCarbon GTS V1 Lip, 19" HRE P40
Sold - 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i - Step, Premium, Sports, Logic7, Comfort, Navi, SAT, Alum.

Last edited by Johndong888; 11-27-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Johndong888 is offline   United_States