11-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Drives: '12 AW/FR M3 & '14 F15 X5
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Forgot to mention two things:
1. These are OEM mtech Sideskirts
2. Based on my observations and recommendation, repainting is definitely NOT needed if you have a BSM vehicle. I think it would truly be a waste of money if you were to repaint it the same color.
Got quite some interest in the sideskirt at the moment. I was in a rush this morning so I didn't get a chance to take some pictures. I'll definitely take some later tonight.
For now, I will show you pictures of what they look like on my car a month before I took them off.
- 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 - DCT w EDC, ZPP w Tech, Apps, Enhanced Sound, SAT.
- BPMTune Stg1 + Servo, Piano Black, Euro Visors, OEM Performance CF Spoiler + Grills + Pedals, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, Umnitza V4, ModeCarbon GTS V1 Lip, 19" HRE P40
- 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i - Step, Premium, Sports, Logic7, Comfort, Navi, SAT, Alum.