View Single Post
      11-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
StarReaver
Domo Coupe

Drives: 2000 E36/8, 2007 E90

Garage List
N52 photoshoot! Alpine x Montego

Hello E90post, I finally got around to taking some proper photos of my car. But first, storytime:

Originally I wanted a set of Style 313s (doesn't everyone?), but then I saw images of chanceparker's ride and knew immediately I wanted to rock M Parallels instead. Classic styling and with less negative space than the 313s, so my tiny brakes aren't nearly as obvious, lol. And as it just so happened, a good friend of mine was selling the set on his E30 M3. He installed a monstrous BBK on that car, and they wouldn't fit. Too bad for him, lucky for me.

Slapped on some brand-new Falkens and they were good to go! Oh, and before anyone says anything, YES, the E90 is in need of a drop. Luckily, I have suspension sitting in my garage waiting to go on. I realize I broke the cardinal rule of car modding (NEVER put on wheels before suspension), and for that I am sorry, but I had my reasons. For now, enjoy the pictures, and be amused by my wheel gap. The white E92 is Hey Ant, who is rocking some new-to-him Style 189s:

Mods as of 11/28/12:
  • OEM Style 37 "M Parallel" 18x8 et13, 18x9.5 et25 (from E38 7-series)
  • Falken Azenis TP722 - 225/40/18, 245/40/18
  • OEM Blackline tail lights
  • OEM Brushed Aluminum trim conversion
  • OEM ZSP steering wheel conversion
  • OEM Pearlescent chrome e-brake handle
  • 30% 3M tint
Don't worry guys, she is far from finished. Until next time...