1. Make sure to mount your front license plate in front of the intercooler to reduce air flow as much as possible….for aerodynamic proposes and shit: less drag = faster car
2. Speaking or aerodyno@micz make sure to scrape the shit of the front bumper to improve air flow.
3. Use lightweight zip ties from homedepot to secure said plate to the lower grill, you don’t want to be adding extra weight to the car
4. Make sure to put lots of stickers on your 335i, because remember you need at least 4 stickers to be in the 12’s, and 8 sticker will get you into the 11’s
5. Never wash your 335i the dirt helps smooth the airflow around the car
Saw this joker at my local gym parking lot, had to take pictures and share.
Garage Queen: 2005 Audi S4 4.2L V8, Vortech Supercharger, Vented CF Hood, PSS9 Coilovers, Sway-bars, RS4 brakes, Fast Intentions - Cat-less Downpipes & Cat-back Exhaust, 550hp
Daily Driver: E92 335i N54: JB4 G5 ISO27.13 w/BMS Flash, quaife LSD, BMS Meth, AA sport IC, BMS Charge Pipe, BMS OCC, Euro Light Switch, M-Sport Kit; 12.1@117mph (100 octane, stock intake stock exhaust, 225’s RFT)