1. Make sure to mount your front license plate in front of the intercooler to reduce air flow as much as possible….for aerodynamic proposes and shit: less drag = faster car
2. Speaking or aerodyno@micz make sure to scrape the shit of the front bumper to improve air flow.
3. Use lightweight zip ties from homedepot to secure said plate to the lower grill, you don’t want to be adding extra weight to the car
4. Make sure to put lots of stickers on your 335i, because remember you need at least 4 stickers to be in the 12’s, and 8 sticker will get you into the 11’s
5. Never wash your 335i the dirt helps smooth the airflow around the car
Saw this joker at my local gym parking lot, had to take pictures and share.
Garage Queen: Audi S4 4.2L V8, Vortech Supercharger, Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers, Sway-bars, RS4 brakes and rear BBK, Fast Intentions - Full Exhaust, 505AWTQ 0-60: 3.8s
Daily Driver: E92 335i N54: JB4 G5 ISO29 w/BMS E85 Flash, quaife LSD, BMS Meth, AA 6” Sport IC, BMS Charge Pipe: 421hp/466tq 11.9@118mph(stock intake & exhaust)
Company Car: 991 GT3 RSR