Originally Posted by EuroFamSteven
Here comes the noobie questions
1. Im thinking about getting the 4 LED from BMS. Any pros and cons about them? Should I also change my HIDs to match?
2. My friend has ST coils with 10k miles and selling for 700. Are they worth the money?
3. Im also thinking about getting some BBS LMs or Work Vsxx or Brombachers. What specs would look flush and nice?
Sorry I came from a Lexus so my mind is still in Japanese mode
1. For your angel eyes or interior LED?
2. I don't want to tell you it's worth it or not but you can get a brand new set for around 900ish if I remember correctly.
3. Are you getting them in 18s or 19s?
Lol.. I know exactly how you feel
Edit: Buy my Volk CE28s! They're refinished in magnesium blue and specs are 19x8.5/9.5 +35 offset all around (will include a 10mm). The front will be fairly conservative and with the spacer in the rear, it should be pretty flush* on your coupe.
*Depends on your ride height and your choice of tires since the rears are done for.