View Single Post
      11-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #61
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 18 Tanzanite Blue F80 ZCP

Some constructive posts in this thread... but didn't expect this much snobbery too...

They're two totally different types of cars, for two totally different types of personalities.

The newer mustangs don't have the same cheap plasticy interiors. I lived with it for 2 years and always had compliments on how nice the interior was.. perhaps because people had lower expectations.

The car is fast, but that's about it... that feel the BMW has is simply not there... and just because they are both rear wheel drive and v6's does not make them comparable.

No need for the extreme hate... they've evolved into very competent and relatively more refined than they have been for decades. There is something to be said about the fact that a 5.0 can go toe to toe with an M3 around the track (not just straight line anymore) -- so I say give credit where credit is due.

I think its ridiculous to expect a level of luxury of a BMW in a car that shares most of its components with the base model which starts at roughly half the cost of a basic 335.
Appreciate 0