View Single Post
      12-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #18
kiwi29
Team iTouge

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerxq View Post
yea right.... For me it's pretty close with my 325i and my brothers 330i. But I'm almost a car length in front to 100 mph, his car is stock. What messes me up is when I shift too late because of the raised RPM limit, there's actually a lot less power at that range. But a least it sounds good when the engine revs that high.
Hahaha the subs in the trunk are what I tell people XD people seem to believe it but we all know why I have subs in the trunk lol. Its weird how they stopped making the 330 though :/ I wish they had it in LCI and coupes (like euro countries). I'm actually surprised that we are so close but I'm unsure why... if I had a choice, id get the 330 because of the 3 stage manifold and the valve in the exhaust to hold back pressure. The 328 doesn't seem to be that bad though I usually beat all the 328 and 330 around me... maybe because most are auto? I'm not sure if that makes a big difference or not? I always get the snap on them and even towards some 335's(turbo lag?) Who knows O.O
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
kiwi29 is offline   United_States