In addition to selling my GoPro, also selling my Contour HD camera. Only reason I'm getting rid of all my toys is because I now use my iPhone 5 for everything. I used this as a backup to my GoPro and instances when I preferred the lower profile design. In honesty, I can't say if one is better than the other but the advantages of the Contour were
1) low profile / sleeker design
2) easy one button slider to record (no need to guess if it's recording)
3) standard 1/4" SCREW-IN mount (ie no proprietery GoPro like adhesives needed)
4) hardened case, no exterior case needed (if you drop, it won't break)
5) laser eye guide
6) rotatable lens
In addition to selling the Contour, I will throw in the Panavise windshield mount. This mount also uses your standard tripod screw-in mount so it can be used with the Contour or any camera & camcorder.
Asking $90 shipped. Mount itself is $25 so you're basically getting the camera for $65 shipped. I don't have any helmet (side) mounts but those can be picked up from Amazon for few bucks, hence my low selling price. What you see is what you get:
2) windshield mount
3) rubber lens cap
4) USB charging cable (not pictured)
Check my iTrader feedback. PM if interested.