View Single Post
      12-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
MARIO K
Brigadier General

Drives: 2008 Montego E90

My buddy wrecked his M3

We host a Canyon cruise, every once in a while. This particular one I decided not to go because I had a lot of preparations for Thanksgiving. All pictures below are courtesy of my friends as I was not there..

On Thanksgiving day I woke up to a call no one wants to get, "Someone from the crew just drove off a cliff. We don't know who it is yet. I'll keep you updated".

My heart fucking dropped, from what I was hearing I thought one of my good friends just died.

To my and everyones relief, when my other friends climbed down to check on him and the passenger, expecting the worst, they came upon two guys with a couple scratches, nothing more, nothing less.

On a day dedicated to being thankful, I told my buddy to thank who ever he believed in, that he is alive and it was only metal.

Just wanted to share with my E90post fam, and ask everyone to be safe, and show that the cars we are putting our loved ones in are safe. My buddy and his passenger walked out uninjured. Someone else may not. So drive calm and collective, and happy upcoming holidays!!
Attached Images

Last edited by MARIO K; 06-11-2013 at 09:41 AM.
MARIO K is offline   Lebanon