View Single Post
      12-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
Arustik1
HYEPWR
Arustik1's Avatar
Armenia
38
Rep
2,864
Posts

Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
OEM 189 + Snow Tires Winter Setup + TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 800.00
Location:
✓ Will Ship
Item Interest
These wheels are off my E92 2007 335i.

Staggered OEM 189s
Dunlop Winter Sport 3D 225/40/18
TPMS

They might need a good cleaning to be 100%, but they are balanced and straight. Fronts have around 60% tread remaining. Rears have around 40% tread remaining.



Front

Front

Rear

Rear

__________________
2002 330ci Titanium Silver / Gray
2005 X5 3.0 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black
2002 M3 Carbon Black / Cinnamon
2002 M3 Titanium Silver / Black
2002 M3 Laguna Seca Blue / Black