Originally Posted by aflyrice
You had the codes for 3 months and did you experience any misfires while you had these codes?
I had misfires quite a bit asociated with maxed out trims, fuel pressure diving exspeacialy when I went to RB's. Installed new O2's and codes went away. After that I installed the cobb AP with BMS backend flash wich really smoothed out things. But the culprit for my fuel mixture codes where the O2's (primary).
JB4 G5, WEDGE flash, Walbro 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit 4-AN SS lines, BMS OCC, RB turbos W/3.5 N20 sensor, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms W/upgraded bushings, M3 Strut Brace, M3 front sway, Meyle HD tie-rods, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, DEFIV kit, Ohlins R/T Cois W/12KG swift springs, Power-Flex subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, Morr VS8.2 rims 245/295