View Single Post
      12-03-2012, 02:16 AM   #11
kiwi29
Team iTouge

Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzchen View Post
That's my wife's car. She's not really into this modification stuff. I did her oil change because the store she takes it to wanted $90 for Mobil 1. I told her I didn't think that was worth $90.

Xis don't have oil coolers unless they came with the sports package and 18 inch wheel upgrade. At least that was my understanding....
I have the mtech/msport package and it didn't seem to come with an oil cooler or even the option to I guess they only see 335s and m3's needing it
Btw, mobil 1 is no where near 90. 7 qts. + filter only costs 60-75 buying separately or even in packages shipped from a website. Good thing you didn't sucker down to it, the other few bucks is for "labor" (there's really nothing to it. Its a rip off as I see it and a simple and quick diy.)
I guess they love suckering the people who are lazy or don't have the knowledge or tools to do so
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
kiwi29 is offline   United_States