Hi all... a very unhappy 335d owner here. Had it 14 months, and nothing but problems...
2007/07 335d M Sport touring, 66k miles.... list of issues i've had in 14 months..
1. Alloys cracking, tyres wearing badly due to bad alignment. £1000 total fix.
2. Leaking Swirl flaps/vanes, blanking plates in. £250 fix.
3. Bad oil leak at rear crankshaft/gearbox seal. £600 fix.
4. On going DPF issues, wont re-gen etc. so far £200 but going up to £500+++. If new one needed then £1700.
5. Electronic steering lock 'red' light on yesterday, hopefully software update, otherwise £800 for a new unit.
6. 4 x Glow plugs faulty. £300 to fix.
Plus the standard maintenance....
Massive headache... and never again!
Let me know if anyone needs more advice if looking to purchase...